- Non Emergency Transportations
- Wheelchair & Stretcher Availability
- Promise & Pledge to all Medicaid, Medicare & other Insurance approved carriers
- Senior Center & Activity Facilities
- Logistic Care Solutions
- Senior Assisted Living Communities
- Senior Nursing Home Facilities
- Senior Day Care Facilities
- Disabled & Special Need Adults & Children
Bernice Lowery Montgomery's credentials include a Master's Degree in Clinical Counseling and seventeen years of service in her profession of Administration and Counseling. She simply cares about people and their well-being. Most of her working career has been about being an advocate for others, especially those who are unable to care for themselves. Her commitment and dedication to helping others increased her decision and desire to start a service that provides home health care.
As a person of compassion and integrity, her goal is to provide her clients, including family members, peace of mind and ensuring all her clients receive the proper and best professional health care service possible.